Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tammy's Visit


Tammy and the Golden Gate Bridge

My dear friend, Tammy, came out last week on vacation to spend New Year's Eve with us.

We had a pretty amazing time: High Tea at Love Joys, an urban walk around Noe Valley and Eureka Valley, dinner with my parents at the House of Prime Rib, a day trip to Napa Valley, our New Year's Eve gathering which included a wine and cheese tasting, and a sunset visit to The Cliff House for Bloody Marys.


Bloody Mary Girls

It was pretty spectacular.

Tammy and I realized on the evening of New Year's Eve that we had met at a New Year's Eve party in Dayton, OH way back in 1988. That's when we figured out that we were together to celebrate the 18-year anniversary of our friendship! Pretty amazing! On a side note, I realized that that means that I've known Tammy for half my life now! Wow! How time flies!

I was so grateful and happy to have Tammy out here visiting. We had a wonderful time hanging out, catching up and enjoying San Francisco together! I'm looking forward to visiting her out in Chicagoland in the Springtime.

No comments: