Monday, January 22, 2007

Do the "Shuffle"!

FedEx just knocked at my door and delivered my new iPod Shuffle to me! One of my sister-in-laws sent me a gift card for the Apple Store as a Christmas gift, so I used it towards the purchase of the new fabulously small shuffle. I love my regular iPod, but I've been wanting a smaller iPod that I can workout with, or take on walks with me. The Shuffle is perfect for this.

I haven't even plugged it in yet, (It was literally delivered just 10 minutes ago) but I had to comment on the packaging.

Say what you will about Apple, but they sure do know how to package a product. Seriously, I almost don't want to take the shuffle out of its case, because it just looks so pretty! (I'll get over it)

More later... (after I finally decide to take it out of its packaging!)


My (now seemingly monstrous) 40GB iPod with my new (teeny-tiny) iPod Shuffle.

update:
9:37am
(that was quick)


Cutest little dock ever

So far, I love this little thing!


Little iPod Shuffle Dock sitting on my PowerBook

No comments: