Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oops! Good Morning!

Last night, I went to bed late (12:45am) because I was caught up with a work project.

I woke up again at 4:45 because it was still on my mind, and I needed to get up to finish it.

I went back to bed at 7:15, and woke up when the alarm went off at 8:00.

Needless to say, I'm a little tired.

I went downstairs to watch the news and eat breakfast. I made myself a hot mug of tea to help wake me up. As I was sitting on the sofa, Noe hopped up on my lap - she often sits with me when I'm eating breakfast. As I was sipping my tea, Noe rubbed her head up against my hands, wanting me to pet her. My mug of tea was still full, and hot tea came spilling down on my pajama top.

Yep, that'll wake you up!

The good news is, I got much further along on my work project.

The kicker is: I've got three working meetings scheduled throughout the day today, so I'd better start drinking some caffeine!

No comments: