Wednesday, January 03, 2007

5 more things you may not know about me...

..as if the first five weren't enough....

After a few fun discussions with friends and family over the past couple of weeks, I've realized I have a few more interesting tidbits that you may not know about me...
  1. I've never had a cup of coffee
    This seems to be the whopper of them all. Many were stunned.
    Nope. I've never had a cup of coffee. Never had the desire to try.

  2. I've never inhaled
    ...and that's the truth. Never a cigarette. Never tried pot. No drugs.
    Not that there weren't plenty of opportunities to try. I just never felt the need to.

  3. (feeling a bit square right now...)

  4. I have 8 piercings
    This is as crazy as I get: I have 3 piercings on each of my earlobes. I also have one on the top of my right ear. But, my favorite is my navel piercing.

  5. (feeling a little less square...)

  6. I've never colored my hair
    Now, this one I've been tempted to try, but never have done. I always thought it would be fun to go blue....
    I also haven't ever highlighted or lightened my hair.
    I have had some crazy perms, though!

  7. Pet Rats
    I've had many. Between the ages of 13 and 28, I had 5 (one at a time): Misha, Jussie, Arnie, Dot and Java. When I was in 2nd grade, we had a family pet rat named Corkie.


Trina with Misha (who is wearing his turtleneck sweater/tube sock!)

Alright, that's all for now.
No tagging this time :)

No comments: