Monday, January 23, 2006

Retail Therapy

A little shopping never hurt anyone

Okay - I admit it: I've been on a bit of a computer-accessories spending spree lately.

Remember how I bought the cool Timbuk2 backpack at MacWorld a couple of weeks ago? Well, I was hmming, and hawing whether or not to get the backpack, or to get a cute little tote-bag for around town traveling with my laptop.

Obviously, I got the backpack at MacWorld. It was the more practical of the two options: good for trips, good as a backpack, good for putting my laptop in, as well as other "stuff". Very practical.

Here's the catch: the other bag that I was coveting was just so darn cute, not so practical (because I already have another bag that suits this purpose) but, it was also available at 50% off! Okay - who can resist a half-off sale? The booth was very smart, and had postcards with a discount code for 50% off for a few days following the end of MacWorld. I came home from MacWorld, showed Dick my new backpack, then also showed him the postcard for the cute totebag. My wonderful husband also thought the bag was too cute to pass up, and told me to order it.

So, without further delay, here's my new, cute bag (which was just delivered)!

It's the Envelope Computer Case (Medium) by Casauri.

It's Pink! And Brown! And ever so cute, and chic!

I think that'll do it for a while. I can't see myself needing any more laptop bags anytime soon!

oops, I almost forgot: I also bought this cute little (matching) iPod case. :)

No comments: