Thursday, January 12, 2006

Princess Noe

I admit it: I've been known to photoshop a hat or two onto our kitties. (santa hats, reindeer antlers, halos, princess hats, top hats, tiaras... I've done it all!)

Yesterday, while my sister and I were driving to Stockton, we took a brief detour to an outlet mall outside of Tracy. We hopped into a Disney Clearance Center, and I found princess hats that are actually meant for pets! Now, I assume that these are really intended for dogs, who are more apt to keep these things on than cats. But, hey, for 50 cents, I figured it was worth a chuckle, and I bought one for Noe.

I had serious doubts that she'd let me put it on her, but she didn't fuss as much as I expected. We didn't actually strap it on, but we did manage to get a few photos of her wearing a real princess hat!

This seriously cracks me up.

I will say that she doesn't look too happy about it. She's kind of giving me that, "I can't believe you just put this thing on my head" look. Perhaps I should just go back to photoshop, where I can continue to put hats on my cats without them really ever knowing about it :)

No comments: