Saturday, August 12, 2017

Wallace's First Time Back in Stockton

Wallace joined me, Sis and our Mom to go to Stockton today to visit our Grandma (and our Dad who is caring for Grandma this weekend).

The San Francisco SPCA picked up Wallace from one of the shelters in Stockton just a couple of weeks before we first met him. We assume he is originally from Stockton, which is ironic, because that's where my parents grew up and where my Sister and I were born. Another coincidence, our kitty, Olive, is also from Stockton!

Anyhow, today was Wallace's first time back in Stockton since he was rescued. We promised him that he would build new, happy memories in Stockton from now on.

We had a very nice morning and afternoon together. It was hot: about 88 degrees, but not as hot as I could be in Stockton in the Summer. Wallace had fun riding in the a rough with Tiffie on the drive there, then back with my Mom. We made a pit stop at Sonic in Tracy for Cherry Limeades and a large order of tots to share.

No comments: