Sunday, August 06, 2017

Green Day in Oakland!!

We had a GREAT time at the Green Day Concert at the Oakland Coliseum last night! The boys out in a great show (complete with fireworks) for the hometown crowd.


I had bought my tickets way back in the Spring. Dick was supposed to go with me (he's never been!) but confessed to me a couple of weeks ago that he really didn't want to go. (Too many crowds, etc) So, I called Jason to see if he was available, and he drove over 400 miles yesterday to come to the concert with me, Tiffie and Graham!  


I think this was my 10th Green Day concert since 1994! 


Favorite part of the night was probably when the played Young Blood and Billie Joe said, "I've been waiting all year to sing this here!"


"Are you stranded, like I'm stranded?

Do you want to watch the world fall to pieces?

Are you broken, like I'm broken?

Are you restless she said: "f*ck you, I'm from Oakland!""
















Sent from my iPhone- please ignore any inadvertent  autocorrect typos. :)

No comments: