Friday, May 06, 2016

That's a Wrap, London

Today was our last full day in London. We leave tomorrow to fly back home to San Francisco.

What a great trip it has been!

7 Days
Over 120,000 steps
Over 50 miles

I'm pretty sure this is the most consecutive walking we've ever done on a vacation (certainly since I've had my Fitbit for almost three years).

Dick was an amazing trooper and hung in there the whole time with me. There may have been a few times this week where he suggested taking the Tube, and I insisted that we walk instead. :)

My Fitbit got confused on our overnight/time change travel day on the way from SF to London. I think it added an additional 9,000 steps to my Saturday count from Friday. So, even though my 7 day total shows at almost 130,000, I think it's more like 121,000, which is still great!!

I absolutely love walking around and exploring great cities. Thanks to my hubby for walking it all with me.

No comments: