Sunday, December 20, 2015

Happy Holidays from the Pacific Northwest!!

I usually post our annual Christmas Card to my blog on Christmas morning, but I thought I should get it up before we leave for San Francisco (and away from my computer) tomorrow morning.



We didn't take any huge trips this year, and didn't have any particularly fantastic photo of the two of us, so we went for a collage this year.

All the photos were taken in different locations up here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest:

Top Left:
Cocktails at the Bengal Lounge in the Empress Hotel.
Victoria, BC

Top Middle:
From our overnight stay (and dinner!) at the Willow's Inn
Lummi Island, WA

Top Right:
Sunset at Snoqualmie Falls where we stayed at the Salish Lodge
Snoqualmie, WA

Bottom Left:
Our day hike at Mt. Rainer
Mt. Rainer National Park, WA

Bottom Middle:
Noe at Home
Bellevue, WA

Bottom Right:
Trina at a glassblowing class at glassybaby
Seattle, WA

No comments: