Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Amazing Star Wars-Themed Holiday Ginger Bread Village!!

Gina and I went into Downtown Seattle today to check out the Gingerbread Village Display at the Sheraton Hotel. It was AMAZING!!! All of the "Gingerbread Houses" were Star Wars themed - there was one display per episode/movie! I didn't see any specific details about what each display was made of, but I assume everything about them was edible.

We were lucky to be able to see this display on a weekday afternoon. I hear it's very crowded on weekends, especially as we get closer to Christmas.


Episodes I through III


Episodes IV through VI


Episode I


Episode I


Episode I


Episode II


Episode II


Episode III


Episode IV


Episode IV


Episode V
This was my favorite! Love the Han Solo in Carbonite!


Episode V


Episode V
I especially love the gingerbread AT-Ats that are dressed like reindeer!


Episode V


Episode IV


Episode V


Episode VI


Episode VI

They also had a Star Wars Tree in the front of the lobby.


Star Wars Tree


Detail of Star Wars Tree - my favorite ornaments were the Princess Leia Buns. :)

No comments: