Friday, June 06, 2014

Wooden Tiffie

You may remember my friend, Wooden Trina, who I've had for a few years now. She lives on my nightstand in Bellevue with us.


Wooden Trina!

A couple of days ago, my friend, Andrew, told me that he had spotted a Wooden Trina in the window display at Cliff's on Castro Street. I thought it might be fun to have a Wooden Trina with me both in Seattle as well as in San Francisco.

Alas, there were no Wooden Trinas left in stock at Cliff's, but I did manage to find another friend! A sister for Wooden Trina.

Introducing: Wooden Tiffie!!


Wooden Tiffie! Isn't she cute?

Just for reference, here's my Sis, and her birdie, Bonsai.


Tiffie and Bonsai

...and here's Wooden Tiffie with a teeny little Bonsai on her head. ;)


Wooden Tiffie and Teeny Bonsai!

No comments: