Thursday, June 19, 2014

Godzilla!!

We took my parents to the fancy iPic theaters in Redmond yesterday evening to see Godzilla!! My Mom loves the old Gozilla movies (or "Godzie, as she says) and I grew up watching them with her.

We had a ball! The iPic Theater is really fantastic, and actually not expensive if you have a (Free) membership and even better if you have a Prime Card!

We had (free) popcorn, drinks (martini for Dick and Dad, and a Jack and Ginger for me. Sprite for Mom), and dinner (a first for all of us). All brought to us during the film. My Dad found it slightly distracting to be served during the movie, but said it wasn't too bad. :)

We all enjoyed the movie very much (well, it's possible that the Chows enjoyed it slightly more than Dick, who told me that it was implausible)! We all agreed it was the best of the newer Godzilla films, and was made in the style of the old ones. Fun!! Glad we had a chance to see it together!






No comments: