Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fundraising Milestone!!

I just received this email this morning:



Horray!!!

We've reached my first goal in fundraising for the 3-Day! The event requires each participant to raise a minimum of $2,300. This is a major milestone for me. $2,300 is a lot of money. I am so grateful to my friends and family who have so generously donated and helped me reach this first goal within a month!

I continue to be amazed and humbled by the support and generosity of my friends and family.

My most sincere thanks and gratitude for all of the donations that you've made. I clearly could not do this without you.

The walk that I am participating in is not until September 9-11th. That gives me plenty of time to continue to fund-raise. I hope to meet my goal of $5,000 by then.

If you'd like to help support me in the Susan G. Koman 3-Day for the Cure 2011, please donate here:

http://www.the3day.org/goto/trina

Thank you!

No comments: