Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh, Who are the people in your neighborhood?

These are the people in my neighborhood!

As Dick and I were walking in our neighborhood today, we stopped at the corner of Castro and 18th Street. (Which according to Philip, is "arguably the gayest intersection in the gay neighborhood in the gayest of gay cities.")

We looked to the corner where the BofA building is, and there were 4 fellas dressed in full pink bunny suits waving madly at anyone who would wave back. We couldn't figure out why they were there, they just seemed to be happy to be wearing bunny suits, carrying white roses, and waving at passers by on the corner of Castro and 18th.


Oh, here are the people in my neighborhood...

Ah, yes. Just another day in the neighborhood!


"They're the people that you meet,
when you're walking down the street,
they're the people that you meet
each day!"


..and now, because I have the song in my head, here's the original Sesame Street version with Bob (Bob was always my favorite!):

No comments: