Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hands-Free!

...as opposed to "free-hands", which is a color guard term...

I love technology!

Dick has a Motorola wireless bluetooth headset that he bought last year, but hardly uses. I've had a heck of a time over the years finding a good hands-free device for my cell phone while I'm driving. My old cell phone didn't support bluetooth.

...but of course, my fantabulous iPhone does!

I tried it out this weekend, and it worked great! Today, I drove to Pleasanton to meet my Mom, and decided to call my sister on my drive home. It was wonderful. Really good clarity (on both ends) and finally, a earpiece device that fits in/around my ear, and stays put!

I realize that this isn't new technology by any means, but it's new to me!
I LOVE it!

So, there I was, driving comfortably hands free, and approaching the Bay Bridge. That's when I realized that I was having a double-hands-free day! I drove Dick's car today (mine in in the shop, getting the key scratch repaired) and his car has not yet had it's first initiation over the bridge with our new FasTrack device!

Woo Hoo!

It's a non-stop, hands-free day!

No comments: