Friday, August 03, 2007

MyHeritage Celebrity Look-Alike

Okay, this is hysterical.

I just found out about the MyHeritage Celebrity Look-Alike Match off my cousin Bruce's blog. He had mentioned that he was worried that he would be matched up with every Asian Celeb in the database. Well, lucky him: he got matched up with Robert Downey Jr! (not bad, cuz!)

So, I thought I'd give it a try. I know it largely depends on which photo you upload, but I decided to just go with the most recent front-on photo that I had from my night of picking up Harry Potter at Safeway.

So, I upload the photo, waiting to see what it comes up with...

..and what it comes up with as my highest match lands me in hysterics:

With a match of 76%: Michelle Kwan



This cracks me up.

I mean, I knew that.
I've been told this on more than one occasion.

I even blogged about it before.

I've had the side-by-side comparison:


But, I didn't think that that was would be the number one choice for this program, too!

After it tells you of the #1 choice, it also gives you a few others.
The others? Well, they are, in fact, the "every Asian Celeb in the database" that Bruce was talking about. I don't even know who any of them are. Do you?

update

Here are Dick's matches.
(Robert Downey Jr. seems to be popular!)

1 comment:

Reyes-Chow said...

So because Robert Downey Jr. is one both mine and Dick's list, does that mean that Dick and I look alike?