Thursday, April 15, 2004

Off to San Diego!

I'm going to San Diego for a long weekend - time for my annual trek to WGI (aka Winter Guard International). I'm pretty happy about going to San Diego. WGI is usually held in Dayton, OH, and I've been going (almost) every year since 1986. I think I've only missed two.

It's really a social event for me these days - I've been out of the competitive aspect of it for almost 10 years now. It's a chance for me to see old friends from far and wide. It's funny that we usually all meet in Dayton, OH of all places.

Don't know about my crazy former-life in the world of pageantry? here's an old link that I used to have up on my site that explains what I used to do. It's old. I wrote it years ago. I don't really remember what I wrote, but I think it has some information in it :)

Okay, I'm off! have a great weekend!

No comments: