Thursday, February 08, 2018

Egg Bites in the Instant Pot

I'm still a big fan of my Instant Pot. I probably use at least once every two days or so on average, whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

This morning, I tried this recipe for Egg Bites, or more specifically, Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites. They are based on the egg bites that are sold at Starbucks (which I've never had, but sound yummy).

The only changes I made were omitting the heavy cream, and I used sausage instead of bacon.
I happened to have a bunch of 4oz canning jars, so I used four of them which fit in my 6 quart Instant Pot just fine.

They turned out really good! Very filling, delicious, and easy!

Unfortunately for me, Dick doesn't eat cheese, and neither do my parents, so this is not a recipe for them. However, I think it's something my Sis and Graham would like, as well as several friends.




No comments: