Tuesday, June 27, 2017

We've rented an RV!!!

When I was a little kid (maybe 5 or so), my dream car was an RV. I think I loved the idea that you could bring your home everywhere with you. I hadn't thought about that in a long time, until last Fall when we too our road trip up to Seattle. We passed many RVs along the way, and Dick started to become interested and researched renting RVs.

We decided to take a short trip with Wallace to see how we all like it. We are driving down to Morro Bay, where we will meet our friends, Mike and Wendy, in an RV camping ground. They have their own Air Stream, and frequently road trip in it. They offered to do this trip with us to help ease us into it and help if we have any questions.

We'll only be away for three nights, but I think that'll be long enough to give us a sense of how much we like RVing or not.

Wallace isn't quite sure what to make if this whole "house on wheels" thing so far. Hope it all goes smoothly!!

No comments: