Friday, June 30, 2017

I hate mosquitoes

Two nights ago, we had a hard time sleeping because we had a couple of mosquitoes in the RV. They kept buzzing around our ears, waking us up, them we'd turn on the lights trying to find them. I found the first one and killed it pretty easily. The second one was smaller and harder to find. We eventually got it, but only after it managed to bite me three times while I was sleeping: on my beck, my forehead and on my cheek under my eye.

I'm very susceptible to mosquito bites, so I had fallen asleep covering my head except for the side of my face (where it bit me).

The bites weren't too swollen yesterday. I figured there wasn't much blood in the areas where it had bit me so maybe my reaction wouldn't be so bad.

Unfortunately, they are more swollen and itchy today. Nice.

...and not so pretty.

I look like I have a goose egg on my forehead and a big swollen red bump under my eye.

Luckily, the only plans I have for the day is the drive home.

No comments: