Saturday, June 03, 2017

glassybaby Seconds Sale in Berkeley


So much fun at the glassybaby seconds sale in Berkeley this morning. By far, the best seconds sale I've been to over the last 3-1/2 years. Paula flew down from Seattle to experience the seconds sale in Berkeley versus the craziness in Seattle. Was so fun to see so many friends there!! I was fairly well disciplined at the sale today (bought a few as gifts and shopped for specific colors for out of town friends) but I totally caved, and bought myself the "Summer of Love" set (at regular price!) at the retail store. Ah, well....


1 comment:

Lisa Cardenas said...

Hello! My name is Lisa - you dont know me, but I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hello. I love your glassybaby collection :) I am a fairly new collector and went looking at pictures online and saw your sweet pup! Looks like a smaller version of my pup, Holly. :) I wish I had the two swirly ones you posted at the bottom, if you ever consider selling, would you let me know? :) lisa.cardenas@hotmail.com :)