Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Some more photos from our Brentwood visit

Wallace and I had such a nice visit with my parents in Brentwood. Here are a few more photos.


Wallace LOVES my parent's backyard. It's funny, he generally does not like to be laying out in the sun or the heat, but he enjoys sunning himself on their back patio for a few minutes at a time.


A quick visit with Grandma Chan


Mom walking Wallace around the neighborhood


Wallace and my parent's kitty, Nikolas are very curious about each other. They get pretty close to each other with the gate in-between them. Someday, hopefully, they will come nose-to-nose and will be friends.


Nikolas and I made great progress on this visit! He actually came out and was in the same room with me for the first time ever. He walked into the room I was in, I sat down, and he circled around me a few times. He also jumped up and landed on me while I was in bed (with the light on), stood on me for a second or two, before walking across the bed and jumping back down. He also stopped feeling the need to run out of a room if I came in. Progress!!! :)

No comments: