Sunday, June 28, 2015

Second-Chance glassybaby Seconds Sale!!

I didn't make it to the glassybaby seconds sale yesterday (had other plans and was trying to show self-control).

I couldn't resist when I saw that they had a LOT left over and that they would be bringing some of them to sell at their Madrona store this morning at 8:30.

I called Gina (who also couldn't make it yesterday) and we made plans to go together.

Success! We arrived at 8:30, no lines, a few people and a large table full of glassybaby seconds.

Lee Rhodes (Founder of glassybaby) was in the store and greeted us immediately. I hadn't seen her in several months, so it was a nice treat to catch up with her.

I managed to show a certain amount of self-control, as I only bought gifts, and none for myself. So, no photos of my goodies from today. :)

Gina had success, too! (She came with me to the seconds sale in January, but we all left empty-handed).

All that, and I was still home by 9:30. What a fun way to start the day!

No comments: