Tuesday, June 23, 2015

New Glasses!!

Just picked up my new prescription glasses that I ordered a couple of weeks ago.

The frames are pretty cool (I think). Dick helped me pick them out. You can tell from the photo, but the frames are blue and match my hair. :)

I usually only wear glasses when driving, at night, and when watching a movie or show, so if you never knew I wore glasses, that's why.

I also got the sunglasses clip for them, which is a first for me. We'll see how they work out.

I'm happy with the deal I got on them: the store is in my building, and offered 20% off frames for residents. On top of that, the whole shopping center offered a $50 gift certificate for any of the restaurants in the building if you spent a certain amount during the first two weeks of June. Score!

No comments: