Thursday, June 18, 2015

Immediate Impact Walk - Fundraising Milestone!



Wow, wow, WOW!!!

That was SO FAST!!

I sent out my fundraising letter for the 2015 Immediate Impact Walk on Saturday morning, June 13th. By the evening of Tuesday, June 16th, we had already raised over $2,800!! That's over 1/3 of my way towards my $7,500 goal!

This is a major milestone for me. $2,837 is a lot of money. I am so grateful to my friends and family who have so generously donated and helped me reach this first goal within a short 4 days! This is certainly the fastest we have ever raised this amount of money.

I continue to be amazed and humbled by the support and generosity of my friends and family.

My most sincere thanks and gratitude for all of the donations that you've made. I clearly could not do this without you.

The 2015 Immediate Impact Walk will be held on Sunday, September 27th. That gives me plenty of time to continue to fund-raise and meet (and hopefully surpass!) my $7,500 goal.

If you'd like to help support me in the 2015 Immediate Impact Walk, please donate here:
https://www.classy.org/trinachow

Remember: 100% of all donations will be granted to our event beneficiaries!!!

Thank you!

No comments: