Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Monday's 10+ Mile Training Walk

Yesterday, I went out for another 10+ mile training walk to and from Dick's work. The route that I take makes it around 5.5 miles each way. There was a chance of rain in the forecast in the early afternoon, but luckily, it held off until after I was back home.

This is only the second time that I've done this route, but it works pretty well for me. There are only 3 streets that I need to turn on, so I can pretty much walk on auto-pilot without worrying about getting lost. :)

Just like the last time that I did this walk, I planned it so that I would arrive to Dick's place of work at his lunchtime. We had a nice lunch together, and I walked back after.

I leave for SF again in a week, and I'm hoping to get in one more 10-mile walk before I leave. Unfortunately, there's rain in the forecast for the rest of this week, so I'm going to have to play it by ear. Hopefully, I'll make it out again on Friday.


Geek Crossing!


I had a surprise run-in with Jenn in the lobby when I arrived! Jenn used to work with Dick in his old group before we moved. She's in town for some meetings this week.


Lunch - philly cheesesteak sandwiches and Tots!


Pretty walk on my way back home

No comments: