Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lunch with Debra



I had a really nice lunch today with my friend, Debra. Debra and I went to high school together, and hadn't seen each other since we graduated!

I think one of the best things about social media is the ability is has given us to reconnect with friends from our past. Debra has lived in the Seattle area for several years, and reached out to me when I first announced that we were moving up here (which I really appreciated!). Even though Debra and I hadn't seen each other in over 25 years, Facebook has enabled us to be up to date on each other's lives.

We had such a lovely visit with each other, and just jumped right back into our friendship of so many years ago. Debra and her husband have two children who are around the same age that Debra and I were when we knew each other. I feel so fortunate to have so many friends up here in Seattle already, and I love that so many of them span across many years.

Thank you for such a wonderful visit, Debra! I look forward to seeing you again soon!! xo

No comments: