Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dick's 3-minute Commute (walking)



Dick's first work meeting of the day today happens to be in a building in Downtown Bellevue. It also happens to be in the building across the street (kitty-corner) to our apartment building.

I kissed Dick goodbye at our front door at 8:10, after which, he would have walked down our hall, to the elevator, taken the elevator down to the street level and walked out to the sidewalk of our street. He then had to cross two streets before entering the building of his meeting at 8:13am.

Not a bad commute.

I took a photo of him as he was entering the building. I intentionally did not zoom in with my camera, just to show how close it really is. You can see a person wearing orange exiting the building. Closer to the building is another person, with an orange backpack is Dick.

I just zoomed in on my photo using photoshop, and circled Dick - in case you couldn't find him. :)

No comments: