Thursday, March 20, 2014

Reunion and Welcome from a High School friend

I had a really fun breakfast/tea with my old High School Friend, Christina, this morning!

Christina and I met in our Freshman year of High School, and were pretty close throughout the rest of our high school years. I think we saw each other once, maybe a year after graduation, but I think it's possible that we haven't seen each other in about 26 years.

As it turns out, Christina and her family live in Bellevue, less than 1-1/2 miles from where I'm living! That's pretty amazing. I can easily walk to her house from mine.

We had a GREAT time catching up. We mostly laughed a lot, mostly about the joys of getting older together.

I'm so glad that we live so close to each other, and hope that we'll find many more times to get together. We still have a lot to catch up on!



No comments: