Sunday, March 16, 2014

Once again: My Super Parents!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: My parents are the best.

Really.

They do so much for us, and I really do appreciate it every single day.

Their latest good deed: They mowed and took care of our backyard in San Francisco this past weekend. We hadn't worked on the yard all winter, and usually start up again in March. I think with the extra sun/warmth that we've had in the Bay Area this year, the grass has grown faster than usual.

We were originally going to do the yard work together when I was in SF two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was sick the entire time, and it rained (a lot) as well.

It makes me feel strange and guilty that I wasn't home in SF with them to work on the yard, but they claim that they are happy to do it. They sent me these great photos of the before and after once they were done. Apparently, the grass was so tall and thick, the lawnmower (electric) ran out of power about 3/4 of the way through! My Dad ended up using his weed whacker to trim down the remaining tall lawn!


Super Tall Grass


Dad, taking a bow! It looks beautiful!!

My Gay Boyfriend made dinner for my parents, and also invited David and Miguel over. He took this great photo of everyone having drinks together. (Thanks, Bro!)


Missing you all!

Thanks again, Mom and Dad!! I really appreciate all of your hard work, and your willingness to take care of our place while we are away. xoxo

No comments: