Saturday, November 02, 2013

Vacation of visiting old friends, Part 2: Jessica's Wedding!

Part Two of my vacation of visiting several friends who have been in my life for the last 19-38 years: Jessica Rabbit got married!

Jessica and Tim got married this afternoon overlooking the beach and ocean on La Jolla. It was a gorgeous ceremony, complete with a Native American ceremony. It was all just so beautiful - the ceremony, the setting of the chairs, the sunset, the circle of friends an family, and especially the beautiful and happy couple.

I first met Jessica 19 years ago when she was entering her Freshman year at James Logan high school. I was her color guard flag instructor. I remember watching her early on and being amazed at the amount of talent, poise, beauty and overall greatness this young teenager possessed. She was an absolute joy to teach, and we've remained friends for the last 19+ years. She went on to do great things both in our color guard world, and more importantly, in life. I'm so very proud to call her my friend.

Thank you to Tim and Jessica for inviting me to join you in this very special day. I am so honored to be here with you, your family, and your close friends.


the beautiful circle arrangement of the chairs. I loved this.


with Vicky and Mark - more dear friends and former students from Logan


The beautiful couple


the perfect Sunset


congratulations, Jessica Rabbit!! xoxo

1 comment:

Terri said...

Wow, congratulations to the newlyweds! I'm not sure we can provide such a beautiful setting when you visit us here in Burbank. But we'll try - and we can't wait to see you tomorrow! :) :)