Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Food Indulgence

Oh, my! Dick and I flew into Seattle tonight (he's here for work, and we're both going to visit friends).

We arrived in the early evening - not quite hungry enough for a full meal, but wanting drinks and a little nosh.

Dick brought me to Lot No. 3, a place Paula and Reeves had introduced him to a couple of months ago.

It was Fantastic!! Perfect for what we wanted. Lots of great snacks - really delicious!!

Best part of the menu?

"Plate of Bacon"

Bacon Heaven. Three slices of yummy smoked bacon, and two slices of candied bacon. Yum!!

Of course, I had to try the S'mores, too!! Dick also had the pretzel with spicy mustard, and some yummy salami. All delicious!!

It's been a great day! I was still at home when the overturn of Prop 8 was announced this afternoon.

It's weird not being home for the celebration. I would have really liked to have been a part of that.

Thanks to my parents (again) for staying at our place and taking care if Noe while we're away!

No comments: