Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New iPhone Ordered

I bought my iPhone on July 7, 2007.

Since then, most of my friends have upgraded to newer versions, but I stuck with my trusty-rusty original for almost 3 years. I bought it a week after it was released, when the cost was still a whopping $600.00. I wasn't going to spend any more money on a new phone until I felt like I really got my money's worth out of it! :)

So, three years later, and I'm ready to make the leap.

It's time to upgrade.

Thankfully, the price of the new iPhones are significantly lower than they were 3 years ago!

I placed my reservation this morning. I'll be able to pick up my new phone from my local Apple Store next Thursday.

Originally, I tried to buy/reserve my phone online on the apple.com site. That didn't go well. It kept timing out and having errors.

I then followed Omar's advice, and downloaded the Apple Store App onto my iPhone and was able to complete my reservation process smoothly within a minute or two. Good tip, Omar!

I just got my email confirmation from Apple.

It all looks good.... except... well, look at the price!



$699.99?

Um, that's supposed to be $299.99.

LOL.

I'm sure it'll be fine, but what an odd little bug!

No comments: