Friday, October 02, 2009

Go, Carol, GO!

My dear friend, Carol, is participating in her 2nd year of the Breast Cancer 3 day in San Francisco.

I'm so inspired and in awe of her - it's a 3-day walk - around San Francisco and Marin County - 20 miles per day! Yep - 60 miles over 3 days. Amazing!

There are 2 set "cheering stations" along the route each day. I drove down to Ocean Beach this early afternoon to cheer her on. It was so great seeing her participate in this first-hand. I even walked a small stretch of Ocean Beach with her to keep her company just for a few minutes. She had already walked more than 10.5 miles by the time I saw her at Noon. Fantastic!

I'm so proud of Carol, and can't wait to talk to her after the race to hear how it all went. Two more days to go! GO, Carol!


Carol coming down the path at Ocean Beach


Super Woman!

No comments: