Sunday, June 18, 2006

...one of those days. Already?!

Hmmmmm. I might have to consider crawling back into bed.

My day so far:

  • I was awake from 3:00-5:00am. Just couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs to read.
  • I realized that a dress that I wanted to wear today is still at the dry cleaners (which is closed on Sunday).
  • There was a spider in the shower with me this morning.
  • My shaving gel ran out during the middle of my shower. I had to crawl out of the shower to get another can, all-the-while trying not to get the entire bathroom wet.
  • There's a pimple the size of Texas smack in the middle of my forehead.

Something tells me that today may be "one of those days".

Could be worse, of course. Christopher is on his way to the airport right now to fly to Chicago. I'd be having second thoughts if it were me hopping on an airplane after starting my day this way!

No comments: