Thursday, June 15, 2006

Broken Hearts

I came home this morning, and found that our cleaners had broken both of Noe's food/water dishes.

That's too bad, because they were really cute.

They were pink, heart-shaped bowls with "Princess" written on the inside. They also had cute little white paw prints on the outside.

Now, I realize that this certainly isn't the end of the world, but we're both a little bummed about it. I'm probably more bummed than Noe. After all, she can't read ;)

I think I bought them at least a year ago at the Ross Store in Potrero Center.

If, by chance, you happen to find them somewhere, could you let me know?

Thanks!

update



I love the web! (and ebay, too!)

I found two new dishes - that took no time at all!

It's the little things that make us happy :)

No comments: