Saturday, June 03, 2006

If I had a dog...


I've always thought that if I ever got a dog, I'd have to get a "Chow Chow".

...and then I'd have to name it something like "Henry" (my Dad's name) or "Chuck" (my Grandpa's name).

That way, I could introduce my dog as "Henry Chow".

I mentioned this to Dick today as we were walking through Dolores Park, watching all of the dogs run around.

Dick's suggestion:

We should get a "Chow Chow" and name it "Trina".

That way, when we introduce it to people, we'd be able to say:

"This is Trina Chow's Chow Chow, Trina."

if we were talking about the dog's food, we'd say:

"This is Trina Chow's Chow Chow, Trina's Chow."

how's that for a tongue twister?

the possibilities are endless.

We'll have to get a dog now, for this reason alone....

No comments: