Friday, March 24, 2006

Moooooo

Xbox 360 Update.



Well, it turns out that we're all a bunch of cows.

Reeves calls it "Herd Mentality".

We were all waiting at our homes today for Fed Ex - which never came...

Reeves just IM'ed, informing me that Mike snapped. He went to Costco, found out that they had Xbox 360s in stock, and bought one. (limit 1 per customer)

Which leaves Reeves, Dick and me in the dust...

Then Reeves rubs salt into the wound when he wonders aloud why they (Reeves, Dick and Mike) didn't order 2nd Day Delivery for an extra $15.00. I wasn't there, so I can't really say anything...

except for, "Mooooo".

The three of us (Reeves, Dick and I) were all having a conversation on IM bemoaning our lack of Xbox 360s. That's when Reeves brought up the Herd Mentality.

...and then he changed his display picture to this cow.

and said, "Moooo"

Then Dick and I both changed our Display Pictures, too.



We're all a bunch of cows.

"moooooo"

No comments: