Sunday, November 27, 2005

Just me and my Gay Boyfriend

Everyone should have one!

I dropped Dick off at the airport this morning. He's on his way to Shanghai for the week on business.
It sounds like he should have a great time. He's traveling with Omar, and meeting up with a whole bunch of people from his group.

I felt a little silly this morning, but I was actually kind of sad and sappy when I dropped him off. I realize that a week isn't a long time at all, but I honestly can't remember the last time he went away for a week without me. (I'm a lucky and spoiled girl)

Noe was unusually clingy with Dick all weekend - I think she knew he was going somewhere. She definately knew something was up when she saw the suitcase come out. When I came back from the airport this morning, Christopher said that Noe had been grumpy all morning since we left.

I'm so happy that my Bro is here with me. It'll make the week a lot less lonely :)

No comments: