Wednesday, November 30, 2005

They're Baaaaaaaaack!

Remember that hysterical video of the two guys lip-synching to The Backstreet Boys?

Well, apparently they had some more free times on their hands, and they've done another round.

(Thanks to Reeves for the update!)



A few notes:
  • It's not nearly as funny as the first video, but still good for a laugh. (sometimes, you just can't recreate an classic)
  • The guy on the left is out of the cast!
  • I miss the headband (on the guy on the right)
  • Yep, the guy in the background is still playing "Doom" on his computer - completely ignoring the camera.
  • I think it's kind of funny that I've been completely unfamiliar with these songs (which I assume are quite popular) until I see these videos. (I think I'm showing my age, or at least my un-hipness!)

No comments: