Friday, May 06, 2005

Big Coincidence in the City

Yesterday I had 3 meetings in Union Square starting at Noon.
I would usually take MUNI, but since it was raining I took Dick to the Caltrain station, and needed to pick him up after my meetings would over at 6:30.

I parked at the Stockton/Sutter Street Garage on the 4th floor. (where the secret Bat Exit is) I waited for the elevator, which was fairly full once it arrived and opened. I managed to squeeze my way in, and a woman standing next to me asked, "Where are you going?" I responded, "Level 2 please"

Then I looked over at her.

It was my friend, Alice!

LOL. what are the chances?

She was in Union Square for a dentist apointment.

We laughed and laughed all the way down.

I love it when you realize that the big city that you live in really isn't all that big at all.

No comments: