Thursday, October 21, 2004

"Trina" Brand .... Broccoli?

I was taking my daily walk today and passed by a produce box on the street:

"Trina" Organic Broccoli

Too bad I didn't have a camera with me. I just did a search on the web, and didn't find anything about it.

funny.

So far, the different "Trina" Products that I'm aware of are:

"Trina" brand softdrink: (as seen here with yours truly)


"Trina" brand cosmetic bags:
(I used to have a "Trina" bag. Maybe it's time to get another. These are all pretty cute, don't you think?)

...and now..

"Trina" brand Broccoli!

No picture. Too bad.
Okay, I'm officially the biggest dork in the world. When I finished writing this blog, I decided to take a walk with my camera, and take a picture of the box. I thought I'd better do it now, in case I Don't ever see it again.

Dork.

I realize that this isn't too exciting for all of you reading this, but it amuses me. My name isn't very common - at least not common enough for me to ever find things with my name on it when I was growing up: mugs, door plates, etc.,

I find it very amusing that I can't find my name on a San Francisco Mug, but I can find it on a Box of Broccoli.

Update 10:00 pm
I just caved again. The power of the web is too strong a force for me. Resistance is futile.

I just bought the cute "Trina Pretty in Pink Purse" (you've just gotta love that name!)

No comments: