Monday, June 07, 2004

Uber-Geeks

Okay, I am so *not* a geek.

I'm a little geeky. I can hold my own on some topics. I am a "Mac Chic".
But I'm certainly not a full-fledged geek.

Dick and I just came back from having lunch with his MS buddies, Omar, Reeves & Mike. I knew what I was getting into before we went - actually, Dick was planning on going on his own, but I asked to go with. I get a kick out of listening to these guys get all super-geeky.

I think I recognized every 10 words or so.... Plus, they covered so many topics, it was hard to keep it all straight! I just sat there, eating my burger, smiling, trying to absorb parts of the conversation. Geekiness through osmosis. ...it didn't work very well.

Oh, and BTW, Reeves has the coolest monitor set-up I've ever seen. I have severe monitor-envy.

No comments: