Thursday, June 03, 2004

Harry Potter Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit it. I LOVE Harry Potter. Well, not the fictional kid, but I really love the books, and all of the craziness that goes along with them.

My sister and I have a tradition of seeing the movies on opening day - first showing at the Grand Lake Theater in Oakland. It's a gorgeous old movie house - complete with an organ! Even better - since it's a matinee showing, we get the matinee price! :) It's a well kept secret - big theater, huge screen, good sound system, first-run movies, and yet, somehow, it's easy to get in a get a great seat 1/2 hour before the movie starts. We've gone to this theater for all of the Harry Potter films, as well as the two last Star Wars films.

Unfortunately, my sister has to break our tradition - she can't make it tomorrow, because she has to work. (go see her show!) Too bad. Lucky for me, my parents are both on vacation, and Dick has some free time as well! We're going to see the Noon showing. I'm so excited! Book 3 was certainly my favorite book of the first 3 books - and I think it ranks right up there with Books 4 & 5.

No comments: