Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Where in the World have I been?

This is cool:


create your own personalized map of the USA
or write about it on the open travel guide

Believe it or not, I've been through all of these states. When I say "been through" I've driven through them (and stopped within them), at the very least. Most of them, I've actually spent a bit of time in. Most of my travels happened between the ages of 17-24. My color guard years. My vagabond years. :) Took many a road-trip during those years. Plus, my sister used to travel all over the place for work, so I used to take short vacations visiting her. I've flown through Georgia, (Atlanta, on route to Orlando, FL) but I don't count that. Kind of amazing, no? Dick says we'll have to plan a trip out to the South to finish off my map-age.

In contrast, here are all of the countries I've visited: (not nearly as impressive. Dick can beat my socks off in this category)



create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

No comments: