Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Steam Cleaning Maniacs

My Mom and my sister came over to the condo today to help us clean for our move-in. They were both so terrific, and such cleaning pros!

They each have their own steam machines, which we used on EVERYTHING! You name it, we steam cleaned it: the softwood floors, windows, linoleum, blinds, refrigerator, counters, etc., Really Amazing!

I'm totally hooked on them now. I think I'll add one to my Amazon.com wishlist! :)

I can't find the exact model my sister has, but it's something like this one. Plus, this one has the bonus of looking like a cute mouse!

My Mom's handheld steamer cracked me up. It's called "The Steam Penguin". :) Now, if you know my Mom, you know that she LOVES and collects penguins. (like how I collect Raggedy Anns) So, you can see that this was the perfect machine for her!

Now that I'm looking these up on amazon.com, I can see that neither one has very good user ratings. Oh well - they both worked very well for us today.

A big "thank you" again to my Mom and Sister, Tiffini. They were so very helpful today. I really feel like the condo is ready for us to move into now!

No comments: