Monday, March 08, 2004

Time for a break

We're taking today off.

I just sent in a (very large) work proposal that I've been working on for the last 2 weeks. It was quite a challenge getting it done during the move. I've been up and working at my computer at 6:30am the last two days, and was up late last night. Anyhow, the due date is today, and I just sent it out. I'm feeling a great sense of relief at the moment. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I know it's out of my hands now. That's all I can ask for. Fingers crossed - should know within the next few weeks.

We also made one more quick run to the old house to pack up some more stuff - will it never end????????????

We're bound and determined to take the rest of the day off. Not bad, considering it's only 10:30am.

It's gorgeous outside today. Weather reports says it'll be 75 degrees and sunny. I think we should go out for a long drive along the ocean in my MINI. Doesn't that sound lovely?

By the way, in case you've tried calling, my new phone number isn't working yet. It was supposed to be up last Thursday, but alas, no dial tone yet. SBC is sending someone out Wednesday morning to check the line.

Oh well. Happy to have a cell phone. Even happier to have high speed internet.

No comments: