Friday, October 24, 2003

My talented friend, Jason

My friend Jason just left after a quick 3 day visit. He was in town for the SF Travel Expo. He lived here for several years, so he has plenty of friends, and favorite places to visit.

Jason is a man of many talents. First of all, kudos to Jason - he just signed his first book deal!!! I'm just thrilled for him. I'm not sure how much of this is for public knowledge, so I'll write more later when I know.

Another one of Jason's talents? I think I may have mentioned it in an earlier post. Jason shares my love for the original Star Wars trilogy. Last night, we found that we are worthy opponents for "Star Wars Trivia". We had a great time playing. Here's the part I love: Jason is the only person I know who can speak "Greedo". For those of you who don't know, Greedo was the green alien with the pointy snout who had a discussion, and was then shot by Han Solo.

No comments: