Thursday, October 30, 2003

The BEST Surprise EVER!!!

I just got the best surprise!!! Really!!!

Mykail called me this morning as I was ready to go out to run some errands. He asked me when I was going to return so we could talk later. I told him between 5 & 6:00......

The next thing I know, he calls my sister on her cell phone (she's here running errands with me) asking her what time we'd be back so his friend could talk with her.

Anyway, long story short: We come come, I'm emptying the car (lots of stuff for the Halloween party) and I hear someone say "You need some help with that?" It was Mykail & Jessica!!!

They drove up last night with Vicky - completely spontaneous. They all came up for various reasons - one of them being to surprise me, and come to our Halloween Party on Saturday!!!! :)!!!!

It's even more great because Dick is away for a business trip for a couple of days. this was the case the last time Mykail came to visit over the summer, too. Each time this happens, I say, "Now filling in for the roll of Trina's Boyfriend...."

Yay!! Best Surprise Ever!!!

No comments: